Want to get Kodi on Samsung smart TV? If yes, then this article will help you to install Kodi application by using Chromecast, Roku, Android TV box, and USB drive. Before proceeding further, ensure that your device and Samsung smart TV is paired to the same Internet network.
How to Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV Through Chromecast?
• Firstly, you have to enable the Wi-Fi network.
• Make sure that the phone and Samsung smart TV should be paired to the same internet network.
• Make sure that the Kodi is already installed on the iPhone or Android by going through the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Find the Kodi application given in the search box.
3. Press on the Install option so that you can get Kodi on the Android or iPhone.
• After installing the Kodi application on the device, you can go through the steps as mentioned above again and start installing the Chromecast application.
• Go through the second step and start installing the Google Home application.
• After installing all the important applications on the device, open the Chromecast application on the device.
• Pair the Chromecast stick to the Samsung smart TV.
• After that, go to the Google Home application.
• Press on the Cast Screen or Audio button located at the front side of the menu list.
• Now, you will get your device display on the Samsung smart TV.
• You can go to Kodi application anytime and start streaming any TV shows or movies as per your wish.
How to Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV Through Roku?
• Firstly, make sure that the device and Roku are paired to the same internet network.
• Start downloading and installing the Kodi application on the iPhone or Android by going to the Google Play Store.
• Enable the Screen Mirroring on the Roku by going through the steps listed below:
1. Go to the Roku.
2. Open the Settings tab.
3. Choose the System option and move to the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Press on the Enable Screen Mirroring button.
How to Download Screen Mirror Application?
• Open the Google Play Store on the iPhone or Android.
• Find the Screen Mirroring application.
• Choose the screen mirroring application.
• Start installing the screen mirroring application.
• Now, you can use all the features of Kodi on the Samsung smart TV by mirroring your device display to the Samsung Smart TV using the screen mirroring application.
How to Install Kodi on Samsung TV Through Android TV Box?
• Pair the Android TV Box to the Samsung smart TV.
• Go to the Play Store provided on the Android TV box.
• Find the Kodi application by going to the search box.
• Start downloading and installing the Kodi application.
• Once you have installed the Kodi application, go to the Kodi app and start using all its features on the Samsung smart TV.
How to Install Kodi on Smart Samsung TV Through USB Drive
• Firstly, go to the OpenELEC site.
• Press on the Downloads option located at the upper side of the display.
• Choose the Generic Builds option.
• After that, press on the “[Stable] Open ELEC 8.0.4 (x86_64) > Disk Image”
• Start downloading the Win32 Disk Imager.
• After downloading it, open the Win32 Disk Imager.
• Choose the drive where you wish to save the installed OpenElec.
• Find and go to the DiskImage OpenElec file which you have downloaded.
• After that, press on the DiskImage OpenElec file.
• Let the installing process to complete.
• Ensure that the USB drive is paired and start the system again.
• Press on the BIOS Settings option.
• Reboot the system by using the USB drive.
Kellie minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup.