Connecting your tablet device with your PC can prove to be quite helpful as an individual can simply transfer their desired files and data on their PC to maintain the available space in their devices. So users can opt for multiple methods to pair their tablets as mentioned below and easily transfer any files and documents.
Using a USB cable To Pair Tablet With PC
- Use the charging cord of your tablet and insert it’s one end with your tablet.
- Now insert the other end of the cord inside the USB port of your device. A notification would appear once the cable is correctly connected to both the devices.
- Once the drivers of your tablet install on your PC, then select the notification on your tablet to navigate connection options.
- After that, choose the “Media Device” option to allow data sharing and file transfer between the two paired devices.
- Then hold the “Win +E” keys from your PC keyboard to launch File Explorer.
- Now choose the “This PC” option which would pop-up a list of all the devices paired with your system.
- After that, select your tablet name from the list of devices paired to access the files stored in your tablet.
Using a USB cable To Pair Tablet With Mac
- First, install a File Transfer on your Mac system for transferring files from an Android tablet.
- Head to https://www.android.com/filetransfer by using your web browser.
- Now hit the “Download Now” option to initiate the download process.
- Then launch the “androidfiletransfer.dmg” after the download process ends.
- Now simply use your mouse to drag and drop the “Android File Transfer” to your Application folder.
- After that, go through the validation process and finish the installation process.
- Now use the charging cable of your tablet and insert its charging port inside the tablet.
- Then insert the other end of the cable with USB inside the USB port of your Mac.
- After that launch the “Android File Transfer” program from the Application folder of your system.
- Now select the popped-up notification to open the list of available network options on your tablet.
- Then hit the “Media Device” button to enable file transfer between your paired Tablet and Mac system.
By going through the steps mentioned above, an individual can easily link their tablet with their Mac and share files easily. Although there are other viable options to pair the tablet with your computer which include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth pairing, still such wireless pairing alternatives have reduced file transmitting speed and privacy issues.
So it is best recommended to use wired connection while pairing your tablet with your computer. Hopefully, users will now be able to pair their table with their computer with great ease and share their desired files.
Kellie minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at www.norton.com/setup.