In case you use PowerPoint, then you already know that you can create a presentation by adding music, sound effects, and other sound files in it. But do you know how to play sound automatically in PowerPoint? In case not, then follow the instructions mentioned below to complete this procedure on your computer.
Here’s how to play sound automatically in PowerPoint from the beginning
• Open the one slide of the PowerPoint presentation.
• Press on the sound symbol given in the Standard view.
• Press on the Playback menu located in the Audio Tools column.
• Below the Audio Option, you need to go to the pull-down list near the “Start” menu.
• After that, choose “Automatically” option.
• In case you are using the most updated PowerPoint version, then you can select an option named as “In Click Sequence” by going to the pull-down list to get the same effect.
Steps to play sound automatically in PowerPoint from a Particular Slide
• Same as the previous procedure, open a new slide on your PowerPoint when you wish to play the sound and after that, press on the Sound symbol provided in the Standard View.
• Press on the Animation menu.
• After that, press on the Add Animation option.
• Select the Play option given in the media column.
• Press on the Animation Panel given near the Add Animation option.
• Reorder the things given in the Animation panel so that the sound file go on the top of the menu list.
• Press on the downward arrow given near the sound file.
• Click on the “Effect Options” button by going to the pull-down list.
• Choose the “From Beginning” option below the Start Playing option.
• In the same menu, below the Stop Playing option, you need to select the “After Current Slide” option.
• Press on the Timing menu given near the Start menu, you will get a pull-down list.
• Press on the pull-down menu and after that, choose the option named as “With Previous.”
• In case you do not wish to play the sound when a new slide is loading on the PowerPoint, then you can choose a custom delay in the selected box.
• Enter a time duration which you wish to pass before the sound starts playing.
• In case you do not wish to delay the audio to start playing, then don’t enter any time duration on the section.
• At last, press on the OK button to save and verify the changes you have made.
• Press on the Slide Show menu again.
• After that, select the “From Beginning” option to see a PowerPoint presentation and check to play sound automatically in PowerPoint.
Kellie minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup.